Sunday, April 24, 2011

On forgiveness...

So just heard this message from Joyce Meyer today that pointed 5 fingers at me & thought I should share it, enjoy:

6 ways to detect unforgiveness(prodigal son)


a) anger, being 'mad at'
Luke15:28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him. ,
Hebrews 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

b) keeps score, boasts of its own record...
Luke15:29a And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment:
c) complains
Luke15:29b... and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

d) alienates, divides & seperates
Luke15:28a And he was angry, and would not go in...

e) accuses opposes & continues to retell the mistake
Luke15:30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots...

f) jealous of the other person's progress
Luke15:30b... thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

DONT STAY OUT OF THE PARTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment